Thursday, May 26, 2011

Creative Flow

Since having a child ( which is fantastic) I have realized my creative writing has come to a stop. All I can think about is that little stink Finn and how I want to squeeze him. Then I write it down and let you guys know how i squeezed him and so on and so forth. So while he naps, which i should be napping too, I have looked up my old post to maybe get some ideas to write about. Man was i laughing at some of the things I wrote 1. because they are real random and 2. because i am pretty funny.

1. I wrote about how on Saturday Joe and I went shoe shopping all day. Seriously and people commented on it like it was interesting. The simple days of no yard work and no kids and we could just go shoe shopping all day.

2. I talked about how Joe has several times left me roses out of a surprise and how some girls think roses are a waste but I love them. I laugh because one V-day all Joe got me were flowers and I was mad about it calling it a cop out, which is why we now do no gifts. When I think about it a nice little surprise of a flower or card or panda express really is a nice break from real life.

3. I wrote multiple times about the Utah Jazz and how awesome they are. Now that I have written down how much I like them I guess I have to continue to like them even when they are miserable. I defiantly don't want to be a fare weather fan ( if that's what's called). Plus the only LA appearl allowed in our house is Dodger stuff.

4. Seriously Milk Chocolate chips, i loved them almost as much as i love Finn. Being pregnant really ruined my chocolate fever and I don't eat them nearly as much. Maybe because pregnancy ruined my body along with my chocolate obsession, once i get one back I may get the other back.

5. How I love the sounds of the metro in DC and hate the noise on the traxs, they should really get that checked out.

6. Oh how I used to love American Idol and would post about it almost every week.


The things I used to write about and how unimportant some of them are, yet how interesting it is to talk about. So know that you have a recap on the last couple years lets talk about something that is driving me crazy. Men, not all, are idiots. Tiger and Arnold have you seen your wives? Have you seen the hussies you have cheated with? They literally can't get uglier than that. How is it that men are so stupid sometimes? It's like Julia Roberts said, when you're creme brulee sometimes men just want jello and creme brulee can never be jello.

No comments: