Monday, April 11, 2011

Just because You love me


So when i was pregnant i always heard of stories from my mom and others how they would get cravings in the middle of the night and their husbands would have to leave to go get what they needed. Rightfully so, since they were carrying another human being in them. When I was pregnant i didn't really get cravings so I didn't have the luxury of sending Joe to random places finding exactly what I needed in the wee hours. Well on Saturday I decided to have a binge day. Usually you get a binge day when you have already started your diet, well I decided to start my diet with a binge day and it was delightful. I figured this way I could at least make it through the week since I started on Saturday with so much crap, enough crap to last me a week. Well one night all we talked about how amazing mini cadbury eggs are ( it's true they are real amazing), so naturally when i got home I wanted some. Don't mind the fact that I have already eaten 3 whole bags to my self in March leaving myself the whole month of April to eat them as well. So the sweet husband i have said he would run to the gas station to get me some. I knew they wouldn't be there so I had back ups ready for him. I said if those aren't there then get me peanut butter M&M's and if those aren't there then get me the new peanut butter snickers ( it sounds so delicious). Joe gets home with not 1 not 2 but 4 candies for me and I loved it. I know it sounds silly how excited I am about Joe going out of his way to get me candy, but little things like that make me happy. It was especially nice of Joe because once he is home for the night he does not like getting back in his car. Maybe he was trying to make up for making me mad or maybe he wanted some action or maybe he just wanted to be the nice husband he always is. Whatever his motives were I am so grateful because 4 candies later I was totally satisfied and ready to start dieting to get this belly baby fat off.

No comments: