Friday, April 22, 2011

How do you know?



Joe lost to me in March Madness and by lost I mean I smoked him real bad, he had to not play sports for a week. It was a really good bet to win. So since he was home more than usual at night this week we watched a couple of movies. One movie we watched was How do you know, which we thought was really cute. It totally made Joe and I think of dating. We of course didn't say anything until after the movie but we both thought it. We reminisced on times when we would get excited when we were getting a phone call from the other one. I told him how I would of course always have my phone with me but would let it ring a couple of times before answering. it was always kinda exciting not knowing what the other one was thinking. I didn't think it was much fun not knowing if he ever wanted to get married, since we never talked about it until Joe said " well you marry me." Joe however thought that was fun. Dating was fun and exciting always getting the butterflies when the phone rang or waiting for that good night kiss, but I love marriage way more. Joe said he wasn't going to say anything after the movie because I would make a deal about him liking dating more than marriage, which I did, but knowing that Joe knows me that well makes me love him even more. Yeah dating was so fun but marriage and babies is so much more.

1 comment:

Jake and Kim said...

this post makes me smile, because Jake and I have had the same conversation..and he usually brings it up and I usually have the same reaction you did. But it's so true, dating was all kinds of exciting and fun but marriage and babies is the ultimate!

ps sorry if I freaked you out commenting on your blog since you hardly know me haha! But it's fun to read, and you and Joe have a cute little fam :-)