Friday, November 6, 2009

Skinny Cow equals Fat Girl

What does skinny cow, tollhouse chocolate chip cookie dough, banana cream snack pack and chocolate vanilla snack pack have in common? If you guessed my shopping list I'm impressed. That's right Wednesday night at 9:30 I went to walmart and bought only those 4 items. You have to understand though I was craving a treat like I've never craved before. I haven't eaten candy in a month and I usually eat candy every day or at least some chocolate chips to satisfy my sweet tooth ( curse you Dad for giving me that sweet tooth). So what I really wanted was Courtney's chocolate chip cookies because those complete me for at least a couple of days but I didn't have Courtney's chocolate chip cookies. So I went to the store a lone ( I didn't even have Joe there to blame all the treats on as the cashier just smiled at me) and thought I'll just get a healthier snack, skinny cow ice cream only 2 points on weight watchers, but that didn't seem like it would satisfy me all the way. I then went and got some cookie dough knowing I wasn't going to make the cookies and I was going to just eat 1 little square of dough and the snack packs were for Joe because those are really lames treats if you ask me I wouldn't even call that a treat. When I got home, after a couple of smiles from the grocery store and a good laugh by me, I sat down and ate a skinny cow and 1 cookie square like I planned. Still didn't satisfy me so I ate 2 more cookie squares which totally cancel out the skinny cow. Yes I am a fat girl inside wanting treats all day long, good thing tollhouse has 24 cookie dough squares that could last me at least a week.

3 comments:

The Everts said...

Haha! People probably thought you were pregnant or something. I agree, those snack packs are lame as far as treats go. Don't worry, I ate a medium size bag of Peanut m&m's by myself in a week. I feel like a far girl too.

Julie said...

I love you Tori. I too have a major sweet tooth. And it got better since I've been pregnant but than just recently got worse. Oh well. You've gotta live right! Plus I don't think you could ever be fat!!

Tai and Joe said...

Hey guys! I remembered your address. I am going to add you on.