Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not the best aim


Remember when your husband was so sweet and he would carry you to bed after being to lazy and tired from your nightly shows. Remember when he so sweetly tossed you on the bed with no lights on just so you wouldn't have to do anything yourself. Remember how instead of tossing you in the middle of the bed he tossed you on the edge so you rolled off and hit the wall with knees and arms. Ahhhh those are the good days. Yup I got the hint, he tried saying it was a accident but for now on I well walk to bed no matter how lazy I am. Don't get me wrong I loved falling( more like bounced off) off the bed and hitting corners of closets with body parts, but something about laying your head down on a nice pillow is just more comforting. In marriage you learn so many lessons more than I ever knew there were to be taught.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Okay so this post made me laugh out loud!!! You are so funny Tori--you're right, the longer you are married--the less gentle these men sometimes become! I can't say I'm any better though--Todd was sick all week, and I just kept saying c'mon, toughen up and get out of bed, what do you want me to do baby you all day??? (It would've been nicer I'm sure...)