Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What is this?

I was online and stumbled across this thing called blo..blog...blogger. I think I used to blog at one point but these days I don't have time to sit and type. You'd think being out of work I got nothing but time, luckily school feels that void of having relaxing down time and leaves me with time to only eat and sleep. Last week I did a pretty good job on getting stuff down for this week so here I am blogging about random thoughts I have had lately.




1. Remember these cool cars you may have had when you were a kid. Well one of my classes at the

U is working in the preschool. Well we went on a field trip to the kids museum and it was pretty cool. Well They had these cars there and I can't believe how small they are. I think the cars have gotten smaller because I don't even think I could fit my foot in it. When I was a kid it was like I had all sorts of room and in fact I'm pretty sure 2 kids could fit in one. Either kids are just tiny tiny these days or the toys are getting smaller because there is no way I could even imagine getting into that when I was 4.





2. We really need a vacation. I would really love to go back to DC. I know we went twice last year, but I love that city. Plus being on the tracks every day reminds me how much I want to be there and listen to the pleasant noise of the metro.



3. I really do have a great husband. The other week our heater went out and I was freezing.

Anybody that knows me I am cold no matter what! Even though the weather hasn't been too cold I would still huddle up by a little space heater and a blanket. Well Joe did fix the heater which was awesome but before it was fixed he left me hot chocolate. I love 7-11 hot chocolate and it was agreat surprise to come home to something warm. Luckily I didn't go to school that day so it wasn't sitting out all day. I left for the gym and when I got back I had some hot chocolate waiting for me. He really is a much better husband than I am wife.

5. I am really really happy it is getting warm outside. Besides the little surprises from Joe, arm weather is probably the best thing that has happened in a long time. I am still sickly white but just the feeling of the sun outside gives me hope!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Amen to number 5! By the way, it was so fun seeing you the other day in my classroom. Even if it was just for a little bit. I just love you!!

p.s. After you left Dylan said, "Um, Mrs. Tidwell you and the girl with the flower on her head look like you are in high school." Isn't that just great...

Melody's Voice said...

I love 7-11 hot chocolate too :) Yum!

Annie said...

that is too precious