Thursday, September 4, 2008

Katydid's Getting Married!

So Katy is getting married and I am so excited for her. Katy is one of my friends I met down in Provo my first year of college and she is amazing. Last night her sister Geneve( also very amazing) through her a bridal shower and it was so much fun. Every one from my first year of college was there and I feel like i haven't seen them forever. Now that I live in Salt Lake I don't get to see my friends as often as I'd like so when we get together it's always really good time. I love just getting together and talking and dancing of course. We're really good dancers ( syke!) but once a little hip hop gets going so do we. I love these girls and am so excited for Katy to get married!
Every that was left after opening presents

Best roommates ever- Me, G, Ambs and Mads

Everyone that lived at Raintree my 1st year of college


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you say...boob shot? Oops!