Thursday, April 19, 2012

lets get real for a sec

I understand what I'm about to say may get me blacklisted ( which i don't really even know what that means, but sounds about right). I understand that I may lose some friends over this, but I can't hold it in any more. I hate chick-fila. I hate it and think it has to be the worst chicken sandwiches ever. I much rather have a chicken sandwich from Jack-in-the-box any day. I just don't understand the hype and why people love it. Whenever I tell someone I don't like it, it's almost like I'm speaking another language. People always tell me I'm getting the wrong thing, so the next time I go I get something new and it is still sick. All it is, is some rubbery piece of chicken( grilled or regular) on some flimsy bun. The worst part is all the give you is 2 gross wet pickles. The sandwiches are already pricey, to get a "deluxe" with a piece of lettuce and tomato it's another 2 dollars. The only thing good that has come out of chick-fila is the chick-fila sauce, that's it. I'm sorry if some of you never speak to me again but seriously it's disgusting. One of Joe's biggest flaws his him liking chick-fila, but I'll go with him just for the sauce. There I said it out in the open and I'm not even mad about it. In all seriousness Utah should get a couple Jack-in-the-Boxes instead of building a new chick-fila every 1/2 mile. Period. The end. Thank you.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Haha! You crack me up! I seriously HATE it too. The only reason I ever go is because my friend and I need a place for our kids to play--but I hate their food. The only think I even kind of like is their salad, and their fries are okay--but I would almost rather eat at McDonalds, and that is saying something because I hate McDonalds. You're right--Jack in the Box is way better!