Tuesday, February 15, 2011


A couple of weeks ago our whole family was sick. Joe and me being sick isn't a big deal but seeing Finn get sick is the saddest thing ever. Though it was sad he wasn't himself it was nice that he would snuggle with me and he lost his voice so his cry wasn't so loud. Thank you Court for running errands for us and getting Joe this card. Best card ever it may even deserve a frame.









My sick little buddy who I love so so much. Those baby blues melt my heart every day.

2 comments:

The Alvords said...

Hahahaha that card will go down in history. We bought it a few months ago, and were just waiting for one of our friends to get sick. Josh was quite delighted when he heard Joe had gotten sick. He couldn't have been more thrilled to give that to someone. We're glad you enjoyed it and we're also glad you are all better now.

Brooke and Matt: said...

Sorry you guys were sick! That card.... I love it so much, speechless..Good job Alvords.:)