Thursday, January 13, 2011

And this is love



  • Boys, boys, boys... I don't care what age you are you are all the same. Boys always try to throw things down other's shirts. Whether it be a boy or girls shirt or ice or grapes, boys are throwing things. And Finn is no exception. As I give him a kiss this morning and start to pull him away, he decides to spit up. Not a little but a puddle full. Does it dribble down his mouth onto his clothes like usual? Not this time, this time he decides he is close enough to me that he can make it down my shirt. And that is exactly what happened. Vomits over his clothes without getting a drop on him ( very impressive and hard to do) and gets it all down the center of my shirt where my bra can so nicely hold it all at the bottom like a stream. This is how I know how much I love him. Was I mad? Not at all I laughed then called Joe immediately. Since he didn't answer I of course had to text him " call me super important" not thinking he would call if he was really busy. But he did call while he was with a client. So next time something amazing like this happens I can't say it's important just impressive. Yes son I love you that much and think you are going to be amazing and throwing things down other's shirts.

3 comments:

linnylou said...

what a cutie!

The Alvords said...

Oh how I love him! Lucy did this exact same thing to me last night! I had her up on my shoulder, I was covered with a burp cloth because I knew what was coming. Well, the little lass decided to turn her head and project her entire meal in between my boobs, leaving a puddle in my bra. They are talented, these two!

The Everts said...

Oh, I've been there, many a time! And soon, I'll be there again. Oh babies with their 'talents'. lol