Friday, September 17, 2010

Pregnancy & Me



  • It's boiling down to the last 3 weeks before this little boy comes out and I am ready to be comfortable again. Pregnancy started out quit simple and still is pretty simple just a little more uncomfortable. Joe and I went to Lion King last night and it was amazing. I didn't think being pregnant would be too big of a deal but sitting for more than 2 1/2 hours while being 9 months pregnant wasn't the easiest thing. I did bring a pillow which helped and I'm pretty sure our little guy loved the music because he literally did not stop moving the whole time. Mostly breaking my ribs but I guess motherhood has already started and the happiness begins.
  • - for the first 7 months pregnancy didn't really phase me
  • - starting in month 8 pregnancy has gotten the best of me
  • -i miss being able to sit forward without grunting
  • - while driving in shot gun I have resorted to changing the radio with my toes or have found a pointer just so I don't have to lean forward

- my clothes break down have always been into effect but are now getting worse. I only have 1 pair of jeans to wear but it's too stinkin hot to wear them. Last night I had an outfit on but had to change the last second due to my ankles being too fat to wear leggings. So yes I resorted back to my jeans and decided to sweat it out.

- my throat burns everyday especially when I'm trying to get my 2 hours of sleep before i have to get up to pee.

- So yes pregnancy has it's sucky moments but is so exciting. In the end all the suckiness goes away and then I can be comfortable and so happy with our little family.

- Every time I see a new baby it doesn't make sense that has been growing inside a person. They come out with their own faces. I'm excited for the next 3 weeks and can't wait for baby no name to come out. Babies/ kids are super expensive and Joe has been in desperate need for a vacation but he is being a good sport about it. I guess he kinda understands why we can't go on a cruise right now. He is still hoping though to go on a big vacay in January or something ridiculous like that(without the kid). Maybe once the little guy comes he'll understand, until then I'll just smile and say ok.

- I don't have really any stretch marks besides this one that is going to be the end of me. Every time I see that little guy I think of a rap song and I quote, " Them stretch marks on your hips is just bungee cords bringin you back when you dip". So that's all I have to say about that

- Yes random post but at leat I posted. 3 weeks and counting...

3 comments:

The Everts said...

You need to post more!! You so cute. I laughed about Joe thinking you'll be able to take a vacation in January. Good luck with that. ;) You better post soon after you have this little guy!

The Alvords said...

K your teeny non existent stretch mark does not count as anything. Nice try. I had to squint and get about a half inch from your side to see it. You are darling. Now let's have these babies already, deal?

Julie said...

I love reading your posts Tori! You make me laugh. I am so excited for baby no name to come!