Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Crack

Yup that's right, I'm addicted to crack. I'm not afraid to say it because it is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. See these cookies I'm pretty sure they have crack in them because when I'm not eating them I think about them and when I am eating them I think how I shouldn't be on my 4th cookie already. These are Courtney's cookies and I don't know how she gets them so perfect every time. She doesn't even measure anything and they come out flawless. She made me some for my birthday the other week, which was the best gift ever, and I am ashamed to say that after my 5th cookie right before bed I told Joe he had to take them to work. A couple days later I told Joe I wish he didn't take them to work and he said that was like 3 days ago. I told him I know and I have been thinking about them ever since. These cookies right here I want to be the last thing I eat before I fall asleep forever, I want them buried with my so my casket smells like fresh cookies and I really hope Courtney you bring the recipe to heaven because you should make them when we're there. I bet you wouldn't even have to make them. I bet just thinking about them and they would appear, that would be amazing. So yes I do have a crack problem and it is these cookies. Even though I always say just one I always end up with at least 4 and love every bite of them.

3 comments:

The Alvords said...

hehehehehehe. This post made me giggle. I'm so glad you love them as much as you do. I promise, that if I can make cookies in Heaven, I will make them for you every day. And if you die before me (which I hope you don't) I will make a batch of these, and make sure they go down with you into your grave.

About Us said...

Ha ha ha.... this is why I love U!

Chelsie said...

Those look soooo good! I want the recipe!