Friday, November 21, 2008

Sunshine State



I am going back to California today and am so excited to see <~~ these people ( and of course my family too!). We are going to be there for about 10 days and I can't wait. Granted well probably do a whole lot of what we do at home, but no school and no work so that is a plus! It has been nice weather here which is surprising, but my mom told me the other day how it was cold in California... a whopping 60 degrees ( she had to wear a light jacket), I'm so excited to hang out by the pool and spa in the sun! OH how I can't wait only 4 more hours until we leave... who's excited?

7 comments:

The Everts said...

you're not excited to see me? tori... i'm a little hurt. just kidding.

Shari said...

Have a great time!!! Love you Tori Beth!!!

Julie said...

So yeah we need to hang out. I know we can in Utah but it would be fun to grab some ice cream at golden spoon or somethin and we could invite some other friends too. What do you think?

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How fun! I am so jealous! I bet you guys are having so much fun! So true that we haven't seen ya in forever! Call us when you get back! we miss ya! Need to hang out immediately when you get back! Hope your having fun...We'll miss ya at thanksgiving! Soak in some sun for me! :)

Anonymous said...

Jealous!

Dan Kettle said...

Man tori im super jealous of you guys. I wanna go back there so bad. I love california so much. Have fun and get in the ocean for me. without a wetsuit ha ha

About Us said...

Ok i know it's the holidays, but I mISS my Tor :( I hope you lots and lots of fun in Cali. I was thinkin we should get together... make some hot coco, sit on the couch, and watch ELF!!! he he you know you want to. What are ya doin for your berfday?