Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Worst Wife Ever

So while at work today I (of course) was looking at blogs and was looking at Bre's(my sister-in-law) and she had a nice blog about Chris's( Joe's twin) birthday. HELLO I haven't even mentioned it and we had a whole weekend of festivities. I was so excited to do my google image tag that I just over looked our great birthday weekend. SO sorry Joe but I do love you and sorry I don't have any pictures to post but not having the internet at home puts a real drag on uploading pictures to the blog.
So here we go, we decided to go down to Vegas for the weekend. Even though Vegas isn't that cool and Joe was sick it was still pretty fun. We of course went on a time share presentation because Joe loves them plus we got the 2 nights for free. We stayed at the Jockey Club and it is old but we were right next to the Bellagio and our room faced the fountain. So every 15 minutes Joe was at our bed room window looking at the fountain show. He loves it even though it was the same thing each time, and I kinda exaggerated he wasn't there during the USA basketball game but other than that he was at the window. The hotel was right in the middle of the strip so it was really nice walking every where, even though it was well over 100 degrees. We decided to treat ourselves, since it was Joe's birthday and the room was free, to a Cirque Du Soleil show called Le Reve. The whole thing is done in the water, it really is amazing what strength these people have. You can see every muscle in their bodies, i didn't even know it was physically possible to do some of the things they did. SO Sunday morning drove home just in time to celebrate the 4 Cocccimiglio birthdays at Frankie and Ande's house. It's always fun getting together and just chit chatting. Anyways that's what our birthday weekend was and sorry for being the worst wife ever but I think I make it up in attendance to soccer games every week ranging from 2-4 times. I love you hunny!

3 comments:

Julie said...

It's okay....it happens sometimes. And a weekend in Vegas seems pretty fun to me. Oh and you need to check my blog and commit to some dance classes with me girl!

Jodi Nelson said...

you are hilarious!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Hey Coccimiglios! It's Lynderzzz. I just ran across your blog. Tori, you don't sound like a bad wife to me--taking your hubby to Vegas for his birthday! I'm gonna put you guys on my blog list so I can see what you're up to. We should get together with the SBO crew soon!